Wednesday 17 October 2012

Visual

We now have a map of New Zealand stuck to our loungeroom wall!


This will act as a visual aid as we save over the course of the year.  We also have removable white dots that we'll put on there as we decide where we are going to go.

This week's task is to google New Zealand attractions in the cities/towns we plan on visiting and also look for any other places we may want to see.  I'll do up a big list and then Aaron and I will sit down and decide on what we'll do.  This is the exciting part for me as I get to check out all these really cool places we can go.  Aaron already has some ideas based on what he knows, and where he's already been...so I'm not going in totally blind.

Also we want to have some idea of admission prices and things like that as well :)




No comments:

Post a Comment